There are many ways to get involved with the Center for Human Rights in Iran:
- Spend some time getting to know the human rights issues in Iran. There is a lot of information available on our website, and you can always stay up-to-date with human rights in Iran by reading our latest news. To read more, check out our reports on our publications page, our interactive features on our multimedia page, our videos on YouTube, and our podcasts on iTunes.
- Add your voice to the cause: join and promote our letter-writing campaigns.
- As we are a 501(c)3 charity non-profit organization, you can always help us by making a tax-deductible donation to support and expand our work. Donate today to help us keep championing human rights in Iran.
- Help us raise awareness of human rights issues in Iran by covering our work. If you write for a blog or a newspaper, or you are hosting an event and want expert commentary, contact us.
- If you have firsthand information about human rights violations in Iran, please get in touch with us. In your email, describe the situation in as much detail as possible and please let us know how you acquired the information.
- The more people know about the human rights situation in Iran, the more pressure we exert on the government to change its policies. Share our work on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, check us out on YouTube and iTunes, and spread the word.
- Stay informed: sign up for our email list